"...to restore your car to a pre-accident condition at the very least, and to accomplish this through communication with you, your insurance company, and our skilled technicians to return your vehicle in a condition that will make you proud!"
Your car will probably be one of the largest investments you will make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damage.
Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave the car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here. Be informed about your options, and we will help you do that.
There is no law requiring you to obtain more then one estimate or appraisal.
You have the right to choose the repair facility of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular facility.
What We Offer...
- Free Written Estimates (Request Online Here!)
- Free Pick Up and Delivery with appointment
- Rental vehicle arrangements available through local dealers, with free
pick up and delivery
- Arranged towing
- Creating long-term working relationships with insurance companies
located both in and out of California, allowing us to help you negotiate
What We Use...
- The Highest Quality materials
- The latest in structural repair equipment
- Computer assisted color matching
- State of the Art tools